Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happenings


So I had another job interview on the Monday just gone. It was for the Department of Corrections, just an admin job but I'm really really keen to get my foot in their door and start my career there. They were really keen for me to go for a Probation Officer job which I am seriously contemplating. How excitement! Such grit, and interest. I'm keen as a bean. So if I get the admin job, the chances of moving on up happening sooner rather than later would be high. So fingers crossed. I'm ready to leave the movies behind and start a new chapter of my working life. I haven't got the job yet, but I'm counting my chickens before they've hatched. probably a bad idea and my boy tells me off about doing it all the time...but what can I say I'm an optimist.

In approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes I will be face down in a tattoo studio getting my second tatt! Highly excited! Can't wait for the pain to be over tho...and then I'll be ready for my next one which I wanna book in before christmas...I think it's entirely appropriate that the next tattoo will be the word "patience" in Chinese...as I have none...and as I've said before I have a little bit Veruca Salt inside of me...I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So yeah...I need all the help I can get...

P.S my tatt today will be similar to the one in picture but with puzzle pieces and it will be green! Courtesy of Nadine at Skinks Tattoo Studio www.skinks.co.nz

1 comment:

* said...

Oh Leigh, I'll definitely be sorry to see you leave the movies if this job works out.
But I'm glad to hear you're so keen on this other job. :) Sounds like a great opportunity - best of luck!