Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Smile



Teeth...odd little pieces of bone that they are...are probably the most annoying thing I can think of that belong on a human body. But man to be in the business of fixing them...now that's one way to make lotsa dough!

My whole famdamily and I have bad teeth. It's not a fun thing. It's a painful thing...and somewhat ugly thing. I think if you have lovely healthy straight white teeth would be the best thing in the world. And all I can think of when thinking about dentists are the pictures my old dentist used to have on the clinic walls. All these pics of teeth with hideous red, bleeding gums and rotting tooth decay. They were soooooo horrible. No wonder people get freaked out about going to the dentist (including me) they really try and freak you out about teeth. I think it works. But it doesn't make anyone wanna go to the dentist in any hurry. And the cost of going doesn't help much.

I have to take my momma to the dentist today to pay her bill. Man she shoulda just given all the money to me and I woulda pulled her teeth out!

3 comments:

* said...

Ugh, now my teeth are aching from the guilt of not having been to the dentist in 'I can't remember how long'. :(

strangelittlegirl said...

Tell me about it! And I really need to get my wisdom teeth out, but I'm afraid they'll find a million holes in the process!

Cavegirl Nat said...

Argh, I had braces for two years because my teeth were so crooked. Shit, it was painful.
Do you like strawberries? Apparently, rubbing the white stuff from a strawberry, on your teeth, helps to whiten them. No nasty chemicals, no big bucks on nasty chemicals. And tasty.