Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My turn...

Ok I wanna play too...

What film is this quote from?

"You're weird."
"Sorry."
"No, that was a compliment."

Get your guesses in folks! Though it's pretty dang easy

6 comments:

* said...

I know that I've seen this film, this quote is familiar ... or it could be my mind playing tricks on me (it has a tendency to do that)!

So I'm going to have to ponder over it a while ... :)

* said...

I'm thinking it's a recent Rialto film, but no longer playing ... right?

I'm gonna need a clue. ;)

Cavegirl Nat said...

Is is from Donnie Darko?

* said...

Oh! It just came to me!
I was on the wrong track, because I watched this movie again recently so I thought I'd seen it lately at Rialto ... durrr.

Napolean Dynamite?!?

:D

strangelittlegirl said...

Cavegirl is right!! DONNIE DARKO!!

* said...

Really? Hmmmm, I was sure it was Napolean Dynamite.
(Heh, heh, just like I was 'sure' it was 8.00am at 10.00am yesterday ...!)

Good one Cavegirl! :)