Saturday, February 10, 2007

Babies can wait...

So I wouldn't say I've been eating healthy lately but I did become a PO!!! Yay!!! I was told on Thursday just gone...I start training in about a months time where I go to Christchurch, Wellington, Auckland and even here in l'il Hamilton to train for weeks on end. Training takes about a year and I'll be situated in Community Work which is where I am now and it'll be a good start. Then after 12 months I will probably move on to other areas...very exciting. It brings us one step closer to owning our own house...cos of being able to pay off our debts and get us in a good position before we get a huge mortgage...joy...but really...JOY!!!

Nothing else much to write about...same ol' goin down. Have two toy parties tonight, had one last weekend and another next weekend...so pretty busy month!! Especially when the other toy party host is about to pop out her 3rd child!!

I'm desperate to buy a house...a NICE house, that I can be proud of...I really don't know why but that's what I want...that and babies...but babies can wait...

Oh please go here and vote for my card...

http://www.anzpixcardcomp.co.nz/votelist.aspx?page=32

I know I'll never win cos 1st place has like 17000 votes...but oh well...It's worth a shot!!

7 comments:

Sparky said...

Congrats you!!

That's fantastic news, you will make a great PO. If I ever fall off the wagon, I'll have to request you!

I expect to be attending your 'we've bought a house-warming' when I come back to NZ!

strangelittlegirl said...

Thank you Mark!!!

Of course u'd be invited!! When u gonna come back tho?

And u'd better not fall off the wagon!!!

Cavegirl Nat said...

Congrats! That is so friggin awesome! Good work Leizle.

Yay babies. Love babies.

Janine said...

Yay Leigh! Congratulations! And I second Nat's "Yay babies!"
By the way, I think I'm having a senior moment here, which is your card?! I don't want to vote for the wrong one!

* said...

I think it's the one in the very top corner, right? ... 'cos it looks like Leigh. :) Pretty card - I voted!

Congratulations on the PO position. Well done - hope you find it fulfilling and rewarding.

strangelittlegirl said...

Thank you everyone! Much appreciated!

Hope everyone is doing well?? By the way I read your blogs so keep it up!!!

Yup my card is the top left one - a pic of me that my bro took for a still shot he needed for his play in Korea...it's got groovy wallpaper behind me! (when it was actually a cream wall!) He's very clever!!

vegted said...

I voted too by the way. oh and i have one in there was well, can you guess which one. By the by, you can vote as many times as you like just in case you didn't know.

Now on to other matters. My little sister is a PO. How weird is that? Congrats little blister!!!